4.28.2008

Final Notes to ART113 Perception Ecologists














Dear Eco-Artists, a couple of notes:

1. If possible please email me, by 3 PM on Wednesday, an image of your final project landscape so that I can include it in a presentation of all the projects.

2. Unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to include your Narcissus Narcosis self-portrait in a Art113 web portfolio so people can see what our 113 group has been exploring this semester. If you would NOT like me to include your project, or if you would like your project to be posted anonymously, please let me know! Also, if you would like to email me a different, or better, image of your project, please do so. Finally, if you are interested, please email me a quotation from your essay on technology to post next to your portrait. The word-image thing really intensifies the meaningfulness of your imaginative creations.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

gus said...

Message to Justin Good. Your class was useless. Including your hate of George Bush into every lesson was a waste of everyone's time. You taught nothing related to art...you seemed to be trying to raise a bunch of anti-bush Nazis and/or "eco-anarchists" instead of actually saying something useful.

By the way, "Loose Change" is NOT a valid documentary. It is a horribly made piece of crap with its only purpose being to generate hype among the unintelligent masses, which you seem to be a member of. Taking up an entire class to make students watch this garbage was a waste of everyone's time and money. I suggest you put together a real curriculum next time you teach at Uconn; that is, if there is a next time.